At Track Loans we ensure customers are at the heart of everything we do, we always aim to provide the highest standard of customer service and advice to our customers.
We take pride in providing a user-friendly, robust, reliable and ethical service for our customers and as part of our approach we’re committed to treating our customers fairly and to meet their expectations of high quality service.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) provides guidance on how companies should consistently deliver fair outcomes for customers, our treating customers fairly (TCF) policy is centred on this guidance.
Track Loans takes responsibility for providing an enhanced service quality to customers based on a culture of openness and transparency.
The FCA has outlined six key themes which are central to the TCF initiative:
- Consumers should be confident that they are dealing with firms where treating customers fairly is embedded in the corporate culture.
- Services marketed and sold are done so with the aim that they meet the needs of customer and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers should be provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the service provision.
- Where advice is provided, it takes into account a customer’s individual circumstances.
- The service provided is of an acceptable standard
- Consumers do not face unreasonable barriers to make a complaint
We have embedded these principles in our approach to dealing with customers, in order to achieve these principles we will;
- Continually aim to understand the needs of our customers.
- Keep our customers fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- Ensure our services are delivered with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions.
- Make certain our customers understand the risks associated with our services at the outset of an instruction.
- Work hard to ensure that service and risk information remains clear and prominent at all times.
- Where a conflict of interest arises, we will inform our customers as soon as possible once we become aware of it.
We aim to provide our customers with an excellent service underpinned by quality and choice, we’re committed to ensuring our employees and customers want to buy our services, stay with us and recommend us to their families, friends and colleagues.
We listen to our customers and shape our service accordingly by understanding what is important to them; we always take responsibility for meeting the needs of our customers and are continually looking for ways to improve the service we provide. Our employees are fully trained to deal with our customers if a fair, respectful and ethical way.