Track Loans is an ethical lender, we apply our responsible lending code to all customer applications, ensuring that we’re fair and transparent in our approach. We will only lend to you if you have shown affordability and we’re confident by lending to you your not being over-stretched. In cases where we cannot help we will try to explain why, and where applicable sign post you to free debt advice and support.
Our products and services are designed with our customers in mind and reflect our responsible approach to lending, we have some established principles which we would like to share with you, these are to:
- Be transparent and honest.
- Treat your fairly and with respect.
- Provide you with clear, understandable information.
- Deal with you in a professional and courteous manner.
- Treat your personal information as confidential and in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Ensure the cost of credit only reflects the cost of providing the service.
- Make certain that we do not over commit you by approving credit.
- Be considerate in the treatment of payment issues and arrears.
Considering applying for credit is not an easy decision, as a responsible lender we ask that you:
- Assess your current personal and financial situation prior to making an application.
- Provide accurate and complete information on your application.
- Understand and agree to the terms and conditions on which the money is borrowed.
- Contact us when you need further advice or support.